RETREAT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Day Spa & Retreat Policy
- For your booking to be confirmed we require a 20% deposit. The balance is payable upon check-in.
- Refunds are not permitted after check-in, regardless of the reason.
- Rescheduling is subject to the availability of slots. (See below specific guidelines for Day Spa and Retreat)
- For no-show bookings, your deposit will not be refunded.
- If you arrive late on your scheduled time, we will deduct the time spent waiting on the duration of the treatment/service.
- For travel restrictions due to COVID, rescheduling is allowed regardless of the date.
For Day Spa:
- Once your booking is confirmed, you cannot cancel within 48 hours before your booking schedule. Cancellation and rescheduling are allowed before 48 hours.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you cannot cancel a week before your booking schedule.
For retreat clients who booked a 5-night or 6-night retreat coming from outside of Tasmania:
- Kindly send your flight details before your scheduled booking at this number +61 0401 086 311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free Hobart airport pick-up is available for clients who booked the 5-night or 6-night retreats.
- Must arrive at around 12:00 noon at Hobart Airport
For retreat clients who are in Tasmania and those who booked the 3-Night Retreat:
- Please make sure to arrive at our retreat 5 MINUTES before 1:00 pm. Your orientation will start at 1:00 pm.
Note: Day Spa & Retreat
- If you have food allergies, please inform us after you booked so that we will know if we need to modify our menu for you.
- We recommend you arrive 5 MINUTES before your scheduled booking. Please anticipate travel time to avoid arriving late.
Our retreat has no Wifi and TV. To make use of your free time, you can bring the following to the retreat:
- favourite books to read
- shoes and clothes for bushwalking
- yoga clothes
- warmer clothes during cold months
How to find us?
We are at 210 Old Bernies Road Margate Tasmania 7054
You will find us on google as Harmony Hill Health Retreat. For the directions, you can go to this link https://goo.gl/maps/mEKWQT3Bs6xkkCCi7
For urgent concerns while travelling, you can call us at +61 0401 086311
Disputes and Claims
Any controversy, dispute, or claim arising out of or in connection with these retreat terms and conditions shall come under the jurisdiction of the most competent courts of Tasmania.
Changes to Retreat Terms and Conditions
These Retreat Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice – latest update October 2023